top of page
Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 11.37.03 AM.png

Proud Partner of Changing the Narrative

Lady Telehealth visit.png

Unlimited Care With No Waiting Rooms or Visit Fees

Rachel is a proud member of KonnectMD and strongly advocates for positive mental health. By partnering with Rachel, you can have 24/7 access to healthcare providers through any device whenever you need it. The plan has a flat fee with no additional costs for appointments, and you have the option to cancel your membership at any time.

Putting Healthcare In YOUR Hands

Virtual Counseling

  • $0 cost sessions (No Caps)

  • Member + Family Members

  • 24/7 access for stress, anxiety, depression, sudden loss, or other mental health needs.

  • Private & On Demand

  • Speak with a licensed therapist from anywhere.

How it works:

  • Members can call our dedicated number to speak with a licensed therapist for immediate-need help or schedule a session.

  • Once the first session is finished, the member can continue sessions with the same therapist at $0 cost.

Video: How it Works

Virtual Urgent Care

  • $0 cost consults (No Caps)

  • Member + Family Members

  • Available 24/7 to diagnose illnesses and order prescriptions.

  • Ideal for common conditions, including COVID-19, strep throat, flu, urinary tract, vomiting, diarrhea, allergies, and so much more.

  • The average wait time is 16 minutes. The maximum wait time is 2 hours.

    How it Works:

  • Members can call the 24/7 phone line or click in the member portal to request/schedule a consultation.

  • A provider will call the members directly, or the member can join on video from the website. 

  • Access the Treatment Plan (Member can see the diagnoses, prescriptions, and doctors’ notes as directed)

View our FAQs

Get 24/7 Access To The Care You Desire

40% of people think there's not enough support around mental health. Our approach breaks this cycle by offering 24/7 access to providers without extra fees. 

Want KonnectMD For Your Business?

Research indicates that only 25% of employees receive the necessary healthcare support, leaving 75% of employees vulnerable to health problems that may go untreated. For just $1 per day, your employee and their families can have 24/7 access to our providers without consultation fees or prescription expenses.

bottom of page