top of page
Businesses around the country use KonnectMD to increase employee satisfaction and rentention.

Trusted By Top Companies Across The Country

KonnectMD provides 24/7 affordable virtual healthcare to the employees of Kia Kalidy with $0 visit fees and $0 prescription costs.
KonnectMD provides 24/7 affordable virtual healthcare to the members of Alaska Farm Bureau with $0 visit fees and $0 prescription costs.
KonnectMD provides 24/7 affordable virtual healthcare to the employees of the Home Helpers Home Care franchises with $0 visit fees and $0 prescription costs.
KonnectMD provides 24/7 affordable virtual healthcare to the members of Wyoming Farm Bureau with $0 visit fees and $0 prescription costs.
Portrait at Work

Built For Businesses

We know you're tasked with providing great benefits. In the current business climate, it's vital to prioritize recruiting and retaining exceptional employees while cutting expenses and minimizing absenteeism. KonnectMD is an affordable stand-alone choice for small businesses with fewer than 50 employees. Our solutions lower health plan costs for large businesses by minimizing emergency room, primary care, and urgent care claims. 

Your Employees Are Counting On You

Study shows, 78% of employees are more likely to stay with a company if they are satisfied with its benefits. To avoid providing benefits to your staff that they won't find valuable, we assist in determining your staff's level of interest in our services.

Providing CARE Your Employees & Their Families Will Love

Virtual Urgent Care

  • $0 cost consults (No Caps)

  • Employee + Family Members

  • Available 24/7 to diagnose illnesses and order prescriptions.

  • Ideal for common conditions, including COVID-19, strep throat, flu, urinary tract, vomiting, diarrhea, allergies, and so much more.

  • The average wait time is 16 minutes. The maximum wait time is 2 hours.

    How it Works:

  • Members can call the 24/7 phone line or click in the member portal to request/schedule a consultation.

  • A provider will call the members directly, or the member can join on video from the website. 

  • Access the Treatment Plan (Member can see the diagnoses, prescriptions, and doctors’ notes as directed)

Virtual Counseling

  • $0 cost sessions (No Caps)

  • Employee + Family Members

  • 24/7 access for stress, anxiety, depression, sudden loss, or other mental health needs.

  • Private & On Demand

  • Speak with a licensed therapist from anywhere.

How it works:

  • Members can call our dedicated number to speak with a licensed therapist for immediate-need help or schedule a session.

  • Once the first session is finished, the member can continue sessions with the same therapist at $0 cost.

60-Second Demo of Member Portal 

Prescription Services

Silver Plan

  • Silver Plan Members will receive an RX Discount Card that saves up to 80% of Prescriptions Costs.

Gold & Platinum Plan 

(800+ Zero Cost Generic Meds)

*92% of the Top Used Medications

  • $0 cost for Acute- Immediate Need Meds (must be on formulary or else subject to discount)

 

  • $0 cost for Chronic- Maintenance Meds (must be on formulary or else subject to discount)

 

  • $0 cost for Diabetes Testing Kit and Oral Medications like Metformin (must be on formulary or else subject to discount)

Formulary of $0 Cost Meds

Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The NEXT Level?

Make the right choice! Research indicates that only 25% of employees receive the necessary healthcare support, leaving 75% of employees vulnerable to health problems that may go untreated. For just $1 per day, your employee and their families can have 24/7 access to our providers without consultation fees or prescription expenses.

bottom of page